Bionic Commando Arm - Help Needed

Discussion in 'Replica Costumes' started by Tatters, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Tatters

Tatters New Member

hey there, hopefully I don't get crucified for beng new and asking for a bit of help, but we'll see where it gets me.

I'm looking at creating a foam version of the Bionic Commando arm from the game series of the same name. Now having spent several weeks scouring t'internet for the BDO file of an existing build, I've drawn a blank, however with the help of Pepmaster who has provided the 3D models as listed here

I'm wondering if anyone could help me with a very simple unfold? Unfortunately my area is 19 ears of modelling experience of toy soldiers, so I can do the building of the pep files once their printed out, but unfolding them I have no experiance what so ever.

If anyone could give us a push in the right direction to get started on the build, I'd be most grateful

Cheers,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  2. PepMaster

PepMaster Sr Member

Just to add some pointers, whoever works on this will have to remove the hoses from the model, and a bit of cleanup before it can be done for pepakura. It's still going to be a lot of work. And I'm sorry to say this Tatters but as for making this out of foam, I can't see that really happening. Pep built yes, foam, no.

3. El Fett

El Fett Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER