Bio WIP need pointers

crazyk187

this is my first and wont be my last attempt no going as planned better then i thought tho. Any pointers u may have would be sweet

this is my first and wont be my last attempt no going as planned better then i thought tho. Any pointers u may have would be sweet

ah yes that stuff. I really liked this concept with pepakura. But I somehow just do not have the patience to assemble it. i don't know what is was either. I love origami but the number of folds and cuts in there made me want to yell. ;)

ah yes that stuff. I really liked this concept with pepakura. But I somehow just do not have the patience to assemble it. i don't know what is was either. I love origami but the number of folds and cuts in there made me want to yell. :D
you know of any better way man besides clay

you know of any better way man besides clay

I did mine with cardboard instead of the paper folds. and used a combination of molding claw and mud to form the mask. After i was done I used polyurethane to seal it. Mine has a little more weight than most, but I can't really say what is the best. If I could manage the pepakura I would. It seems most true to the shape out of the others you are making with less expensive supplies.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back