Bio Visor Steaming up?

TuaCathach

Hey guys.
I've been trying out flesh hunters head after foaming and i'm happy now.. up until now i hadn't really tried the finished bio on with the head...

tried it there a while ago and i have a problem. the damn visor steams up.. which means i'm blind... this happen to anyone else.. any ideas...??

Hello,

The only suggestion I have is try some stuff that is used on motorcycle helmet,like a clear barrier,or antifog.

Hope that helps,Daren

2336-DEFAULT-m.jpg

I don't have any experience with motorcycle visors but this stuff works on glass and plastic lenses.
I never dove or snorkeled without it, its great.

This stuff is $5.99 at Divers Direct
Divers Direct

Billy

2336-DEFAULT-m.jpg

I don't have any experience with motorcycle visors but this stuff works on glass and plastic lenses.
I never dove or snorkeled without it, its great.

This stuff is $5.99 at Divers Direct
Divers Direct

Billy

Billy is spot on!! It's a similar product called 500PSI for divers, used it on my bio lenses,
paintball google lens etc. Kinda like wax, rub some on, then buff it off! Presto!

the anti fog spray is ok i used it alot in my motocross day you could allway build a pc fan inside the bio i did sothink it this on my paintball mask and it worked well

Another thing that helps is don't hotglue the visor all the way around the edges into the helmet. Typically you could just hotglue the top edge and sides a little, and let the bottom edge hang free. This creates some outside airflow which can help with lens fogging issues.

cheers for the suggestions guys..

best one is Johns.. lol.. hold my breath..

the lense is only glued in at the sides.. so there is plenty of air. i thnk the problem is simply the bio is such a snug fit the air has no where to go... no room to put a fan in.. so option maybe just take out the lense and stick in some mesh instead...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back