Bio stand

UglyMoFo

Sup everyone? I've had my bio for over a week now and in that time it's sat in the box it arrived in (when I was not gazing in awe at it!). Anywho, I figured it was time I display this puppy, but I can't hang it on the wall because it has lenses over the eyes rather than mesh. So, I guess I gotta make a stand for it. Any suggestions, tutorials, pics? All are appreciated.

Thanks,
UMF

UMF

You need one of these set-ups:
Stand.jpg

Its free with my Bio. You want it ? ahahha. JK
They use these to hang bags and stuff on table tops. I hot glue the ball sockets direct to the Bio and its removable by tilting backwards

All My bio's are displayed like this. No need to drill holes or anything. The dried hard hot glue can be pried off with a flat screw driver and it doesn't harm the Bio.

DSC01305.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

Hey man here is something you might try and don't have to spend a lot of time or money. This is nice looking with the chrome look and is weighted on the bottom to keep it from tipping over. It is made to hold rolls of toilet paper and stand on your bathroom floor. I have used them to display my masks in the past but would work perfectly to display a bio. Just use the same principal as uratz to hold it on or use another way maybe with velcro. I have 2 of them for my masks. The masks fit on there just the way it is and works great! You can buy these at Wal-mart for about 12.00.
Just another suggestion!
by the way it is 20inches tall.

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

I got mine from retail store display suppliers where they sell all bunch of stuff for displaying stuff in malls, shops etc. Not sure where u'd get in the States

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back