Bio question

HYDE

Hi guys

First off what an amazing site this is very very informative.

ive been into smaller scale stuff in the past, and i suppose this sort of thing is a natural progresion, any how im babbeling.

im looking to get my first helmet/bio (not to sure on the correct term yet) through reading a number of thread's ive came accross
mysteria models and was looking for info/opinion's regarding their deluxe model and their service. http://www.mysteria.co.uk/Kits/predatorhelmetdeluxe.html
wondering if this is the correct size and would any of you guys recomend this for a first/starter part, im asuming it comes unfinished/painted is this correct?.

any how thanks in advance for any replys.

the mysteria bio is a bit smaller in scale to "regular" bio....it has a more stylized look to it.... if your looking to fo that route by all means rock on.

from time to time you will see a regualr blank or painted bio for sale on here or on ebay....

If your wanting a good bio look up a member here named HEZ...probably the best accurate looking bio on the market

I too have recently purchased a bio from mysteria and have found them to be on the small side,
am having a hell of a job finding an undermask to fit, had thought of cutting the front out of a rubies
then foaming the rest to fit.......

any thoughts or tips would be welcomed

I think the AVP bio from mysteria is the right size.

Thanks for the heads up AP i have read on another post that the pirk elder mask might fit
any idea where i get my hands on one or would my previous idea to foam the front of a rubies work
ie cut out the mandibles and forehead then foam the rest

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back