bigp2alldoneuse.jpg

bigp2alldonesave.jpg

bigp2alldone2.jpg

bigp2alldonekeep.jpg

bigp2alldone1.jpg

One big Mutha!!
bigp2alldone.jpg

That is INSANE!

.....its like you actually killed and decapitated a real pred....not painted a bust up.
I'm forever in envy of people who can paint up like this :)

Who was the sculptor?
Thanks guys.
There are two other progress threads pertaining to this bust.
Bob Dullam did the basic sculpt as I've mentioned but I guess he didn't read them.
They are on any other boards with this piece as well.
Just to clarify SCULPTED BY BOB DULLAM.....From blurry reference pics.

Thanks Larry, you did a great job here on the buildup and painting.

Some of the photos were really pretty clear, but I had a hard time reading the piece
through all the painting done. The only shot of just the clay sculpt was the one in the Stan W. book
and that one is really blurry. So on a lot of the detail I just tried to follow my instincts. Also I had a really
hard time wrapping my head around this piece because I've never really followed the character that much,
and I frankly don't know it that well. Batman I do. I would say the biggest problem was that I'm just not into the
character as much as I should be to do a piece like this, but I'm glad everyone seems to like it.
Some pics of the sculpt, you might be able to see where I sort did my own thing with it.

preddydone2.jpg

preddydone1.jpg

preddydone6.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back