Big Lebowski props

Awesome, I'm actually watching it right now!

Lets see...

A Colt 1911A1
Quart of Half&Half
Mr Lebowski with the first lady photo "So uh, thats Mr Lebowski on the left there?"
Small piece of paper with the sketch of the um, the um, 'man with large item' that says Treehorn at the top
A portable phone
Cassete tape with a handwritten card: "A. Venice Beach League Playoffs 1987 B. Bob"
Irregular package that contains an Uzi.
Piece of an Ear
Giant pair of Scissors "we will cut off your johnson!"
Walter's Dog Tags

just picked up a bowling bag at an antique mall just like the dudes!
AWSOME LEATHER BAG!
so strike ( no pun intended) that one off my list!

It says on IMDB that a lot of the Dudes clothes were actually taken from Jeff Bridges own wardrobe.

This sounds so cool that I am choosing to believe it.:)

Last edited:
It says on IMDB the a lot of the Dudes clothes were actually taken from Jeff Bridges own wardrobe.

This sounds so cool that I am choosing to believe it.:)

Yup. He wore this shirt in The Fisher King as well:

baseball-shirt.jpg

:cool

-Rabittooth

How about this? Whipped it up in PS tonight, might print some on PVC cards, have to dig out my card printer though.

thomas;)
ralphsafp3.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really good so far, but if you notice in the screen cap that jmtwo posted, the real card has more of a metal flake looking base.

I got some Malibu Police (fictitious agency) props from a studio lot purchase some years ago. I was told the Malibu PD was from the BL movie. Can anyone confirm? My only (possible) screen used props from that movie.

Hmm. In real life Malibu is patrolled by the LA County Sheriff dept. I'm pretty sure thats what they used in the movie as well.

Hey Brothers, my Girlfriend is looking to go as Maude when she wore the Green Robe, any body have any sources where I may find such a robe or perhaps provide some screen caps if I have to go to a seamstress.

Also, if anyone does a run on the Ralph's card, let me know, VERY INTERESTED!!!

Laterz

- J

any idea where we might be able to find one of these pipes? how is this not the biggest selling pot smoking device made??? i'll never understand it. ugh mark it an eight

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back