Interest Biff Tannen's cane from BTTF 2.

I would be interested i one of your canes if you decide to make more than the initial 10 or if you did a second run so could you please add me to your interested list.

Thanks

Lee

Hi all, ive been a big brave boy and ive given the laser engraver a go on a piece of cold cast bronze and i'm quite happy with the results.

20180829_231217.jpg

Put me down for option 2 please on the second run. Saving for a surprise trip to Disneyland for my fiance's 30th next month so all my funds are going toward that but would live to have this piece. Cant wait to see how these turn out

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Interested in option 2, but what’s the price ? It’s got a price with a $ sign what’s the uk price

With the current exchange rate its £110 for option 2 + postage which for the UK should be around £10 but i'll find out for sure once I have one completed and boxed up.

Thanks for the interest.

Curious if this is still a go? And if so, would you have them ready by the 30th anniversary? I'd love to bring it with me to the We're Going Back events in late October.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back