Bieber Wants To Fight Tom Cruise...

This is kinda wrong considering cruise is 56 years old. He looks younger on film and does some crazy stunt work. But in the end he is an old man. Bieber is half his age. I hope this fight doesn’t happen but if it does my money is on the old man

My impression of Tom Cruise is that he could be a man that would have a lot of repressed anger built-up behind that famous smile. I think it would be bad experience for everyone if that was unleashed ...

I expect that Tom Cruise will decline in a respectful way, of course.

This is kinda wrong considering cruise is 56 years old. He looks younger on film and does some crazy stunt work. But in the end he is an old man. Bieber is half his age. I hope this fight doesn’t happen but if it does my money is on the old man

Cruise has stayed in shape his whole life. Bieber is a punk. And embarrassing for Canadians.

Cruise is a pretty intense dude. I could imagine he'd prepare for a fight the same way he prepares for a role.
Beiber... what does he have that makes him think he has the ability to beat anyone up? Has he been secretly taking Tae Kwon Do lessons? Or has the Church of Scientology been talking smack about Hillsong?

the beav is already bored with his new wife, need's a new challenge.... why not go with a "bigger then life" challenge. he might take a few good hit's if he's stoned enough, but he would tap out do to the munchies... :lol:

Did Bieber take a few martial arts classes and now he's all hopped up to fight or something? I thought surely that there was some back story to this, but apparently he's just nuts.

I have little tolerance for either of them, but unless Bieber hired a coach and spent every second between now and the day of the fight training my money would be on Cruise.

Did Bieber take a few martial arts classes and now he's all hopped up to fight or something? I thought surely that there was some back story to this, but apparently he's just nuts.

Or more likely, he needs people some people talking about him because he just put out a new song and is supposedly working on more new stuff. This is basically just a publicity stunt to up his "view count".

It doesn't matter if people are googling his name or reading/writing stories about him as it all adds to his "view" fanbase. It is essentially Click Bait. Make a ludicrous statement involving someone else famous. Sit back and enjoy the attention

I refuse to give him any more views so I have been avoiding reading about this story beyond the initial mention

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back