Beware ecojedi83 SCAMMER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ecojedi83

I’m putting this out there so that my fellow members may be warned.
First and foremost, I can back up everything I’m saying as I have ALL the DM‘S between him and I. On request, I will post all DM’s. I can also provide pictures of the shipping reciept.
Here are the facts.
A little over a month ago he and I struck a deal for me to buy a pair of Batman 89 boots from him. He requested 400.00 plus 30.00 shipping. OR, send the funds friends and family and he would waive the shipping. Seeing as he was a long time member, I complied. (First mistake)
He stated the boots were marked size 11/12 making them 11 1/2 (more or less). They arrived and the are clearly marked as a size 13 (I can provide pictures). Needless to say, I was mad over the deception. These boots are WAY too big. I sent him a DM asking why he had done this. No apology, just a lot of double talk.
I ended up sending back the boots ( now he has my 400.00 AND the boots) (I have proof of delivery). Now he refuses to refund me. Again, after more double talk, he tells me to take it up with PayPal knowing I have no recourse.
So here I am. Out 400.00 and no boots.
I tagged him so that he may come on here and try to explain to The RPF why he has done this.
I may have missed a few details, however, the ARE the facts. (Again, I’m more than happy to post all of the DM’s with all of his excuses)

DO NOT deal with this guy. He seems to think he is smarter than everyone else with his excuses, but at this point, now it’s just theft!

Last edited:
Yea that "seller" is completely shady.

I've seen a number of his listings that don't match the description.

Specially attempting to pass off replicas as "brand new" when the clearly aren't.

That is very sad to here. Always scratches my trust a little further in future dealings, although I know here are some of the most trustable persons to deal with on the internet, too.

I can't find his user profile. Has he already been banned?

Thanks for the FYI Funky(y)(y) I hope your business can be resolved quickly since it's out in the open for the whole RPF to see!

ecojedi83 was also recently removed from the Props of the Original Trilogy Facebook group for similar activity. Selling an item but shipping a different less accurate version from the one he portrayed, listing items as the correct version when it’s not, claiming items he purchased never arrived and requesting refunds, buying items and immediately reselling at a markup, as well as other overall issues. These were not isolated instances and a clear pattern of behavior that resulted in his removal. I believe we were in the double digits of people reporting issues, and there were some we weren’t aware of until afterwards.

I agree. Posting an address isn’t right, but James also posted his own address in the screenshots.
As rebuttal to info you don’t have and involved yourself in. Additionally misrepresenting the fact group you are moderator of I never recieved my goods and UPS certified it.

Looks like James is out of town until after this holiday weekend... Like April 2. So he's been out of town for a couple of weeks as has no way to confirm the delivery or return of the boots.

Which seems to be why he wanted signature confirmation so the carrier would hold it until he could get it.

So Funky, he can't confirm receipt of the return to process the refund.

This is how I'm understanding it

Last edited:
Reserve “friends and family” for close family, and select friends. Assuming you want the dooflingy bad enough, offer to pay the seller’s fees if they ask you to use FaF option to save a few bucks. If they are still not amenable, run, don’t walk away.
Please see the whole conversation. I repeated several times PayPal goods and services.

I could have fallen for the same many times, but thankfully have never had to be sorry. Family and friends is so they don't have to pay fees on your payment, which is fair if you want to use the convenience of paypal, you could always send it regular paypal with some extra to cover the fees, that way you are protected if the need happens to arise.

ecojedi83

James, plain and simple. You have your boots back. You have my money. You have not stated a reason WHY you won’t refund me.
BTW, I never agreed to send it with signature confirmation (don’t see why this makes a difference). You never sent them to ME with signature confirmation so I sent them back to you the same way. As stated above, just refund me my money. Are you willing to trash your reputation over 400.00? Once again, it’s all just double talk. You owe me the money. Pay me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back