Best/Most Accurate ANH Vader helmet available?

KaanE

Sr Member
I have a Mike's ANH Vader, finished and painted, almost ready to be sent from him (or he said so), paid on may of 2021. If anyone wants my spot, I'll charge just what I paid for it.

DrShall

I have a Mike's ANH Vader, finished and painted, almost ready to be sent from him (or he said so), paid on may of 2021. If anyone wants my spot, I'll charge just what I paid for it.
How much was it ? I currently have no clue about the overall cost as I didn't make up reaching out to him yet :)

Malvakor

So you got a hold of him recently then? I only ask because I also ordered an ANH helmet from him in May and we were in regular contact up until the 5th of last month and I haven't heard from him since. I'm hoping to hear from him soon.

Darth Ocram

I was able to get Mike's ESB set recently. Took a total of 4 months from day of order to receiving it in hand. Really happy with his work. I communicated with him via Facebook. Sometimes there was a delay with communication, but he always got back to me in the end.

BvBfuCs.jpg

oI7Avi4.jpg

craigjohn

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

There are plenty of photos of Mike's helmets on Facebook...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.