Best mesh screen to use for Bio eyeholes....??

knuckledragger

Hey guys...

I have 2 scar bio's I need to cover up the eyeholes.... Any suggestions on what is easily accessable so that I can go get it tomorrow?? I am assuming hit up Home Depot or Lowes but I just was wondering what everyone else uses...??

Thx.

Hey guys...

I have 2 scar bio's I need to cover up the eyeholes.... Any suggestions on what is easily accessable so that I can go get it tomorrow?? I am assuming hit up Home Depot or Lowes but I just was wondering what everyone else uses...??

Thx.

Try Michael's crafts stores. They have silver mesh, its called Wire Form and its made by Amaco.

here's their website where you can order it from http://www.amaco.com/shop/product-368-wire...metal-mesh.html

You want the "contour mesh" it has the smallest openings.

---
Ei'luj

I thought about the mesh route but opted to go with plan B - window tint. I picked up the darkest roll they had at Walmart, cut out and glued it to the mask. Very intimidating.

Just an idea but this is what I did. Got the wireform mesh but found showed a little too much so I cut some silver window tint from walmart and put it behind the mesh. Now it looks like mesh that you can't see through from the outside but also gives a metallic flash when you turn certain ways and the light hits it.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back