Best Cap shield replicas?

Anybody ever buy from this guy on Etsy?

I did, and posted a review of his full shield. Short version: It's not bad, and good for the price, but mine arrived with what seemed like way too many deep scratches on it, and the back grooves are very inaccurately spaced. I wound up sending it back due to the damage to be replaced, and instead he just refunded me.

Thanks for the help, guys.
IMG_pkyar9.jpg

Thanks, I would really appreciate seeing more. Great price on that thing, I am tempted to but it just to compare, lol. Even the back is metal?
Yeah the back is metal, but not exposed like the front is. It has silver paint, or just isn't sanded down.

What are peoples opinion of the shield lab custom shields? Especially now that he's added the grooves on the back into his design, I think it's a pretty good looking piece!

What are peoples opinion of the shield lab custom shields? Especially now that he's added the grooves on the back into his design, I think it's a pretty good looking piece!

I have one, pre groove. It's nice but it isnt the most accurate, but it is very pretty. I haven't seen any pics yet of someone with the grooved version in hand.

Same problem as most. The star isn’t machined.

Shame they are so small

I'm new to the replica game, do you mind educating me about the inaccuracies on this shield?

The shield edge is thin compared to movie version, the brackets are not accurate, it was missing the back grooves when I bought it, so I haven't seen them yet to know, and the ring around the shield back edge is missing.

But I still think it is ultimately a great looking version and I do know he was trying to improve the accuracy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back