Best bet on where to get a storm trooper costume?

Kdizz

Okay, so I have been looking around at storm trooper costumes for awhile now. Is there a recommendation on where I should get my suit? I am about 6' 1"and 178lbs(athletic). I would very much like an accurate suit. I do not want to have to paint or make it. I just want to buy a suit and that be the end of it. I just plan to wear it on occasion and have it on a manikin the rest of the time in my apartment. I would like to spend around $800. I have been reading that if you have no plan in getting into the 501st and just want to wear it on occasion to just get the Rubies. I am by no means a super nerd and just want a cool storm trooper suit. Do you think I should just buy the Rubies storm trooper suit for about $700 since im not a die hard point everything wrong with the suit kind of guy... or do you have a more screen accurate suit for about the same price? Ive never seen the the Rubies suit in person but I would assume to the untrained eye nobody would be able to tell the difference? I may be wrong.

This is the wrong section. Look at the Star Wars props section.

Or. Whitearmor.net

Rubies is a royal piece of trash.

I would suggest Anovos. $450 if you build the Kit. Or like 1,200 built I think....

Again, say no to Rubies.

Litterally, get ANYTHING else.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back