Best affordable Webley & Scott Mark 1 Flare Gun kit around

kevin926

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you are wanting to make an ESB EE3, look no further.

This this is amazing. See for yourself. I bought one and cant believe how strong and sturdy it is. It actually functions as well. This is a base Webley only. You will need the greebies to convert to EE3.

I plan to make a wooden stock and use Romans MPP along with the greebies. The only thing missing is the strap holders and strap but no big deal.

Last edited:
The kit looks good, what’s the print quality like? Can you post a close-up pic of a raw printed gun?

I’ve been burned by 3D printed props before. Stellar reviews, great descriptions, but when the replica arrives the print lines are heavy and uneven needing lots of filler/sanding to get a smooth finish.

The kit looks good, what’s the print quality like? Can you post a close-up pic of a raw printed gun?

I’ve been burned by 3D printed props before. Stellar reviews, great descriptions, but when the replica arrives the print lines are heavy and uneven needing lots of filler/sanding to get a smooth finish.
Certainly. This is a solid print with little sanding required. Heavy in hand as well. I've seen these listed closer to 300 and not as good as this one. This is just temporary put together so I can test and make a moc up. I'm Using a real wooden stock shown in the block of wood I laminated together.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty good for the price. Blaster Factory's aluminum blaster has the same spring/trigger mechanics as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back