Berserker

mangrasshopper

Hi Guys,
here is my paint up of the Berserker, a new resin kit.
3913-bz.jpg
3907-bz6.jpg

3909-bz4.jpg
3905-bz8.jpg

Great job on that paint up. Good eye for detail! I don't even care that much for the Berserker, but this scupt is fierce!

Joe...dude...you just don't stop!

If I had just a small amount of that talent in my pinky...I could make something so cool. But alas, I have to settle for gawking at your fine work.

The only reason I say this is that there is a piece in the WIP section for 2012 of Narin's site that is posed the same way and the hand is in the same position. In addition, it is labeled as his Berserker Diorama piece. The only difference is that it appears to be masked. Perhaps there is a head option with it? I could be very wrong. Regardless, the piece is awesome and I look forward to seeing who actually created this kit. Take care everyone!

If any one like to order this kit go to this link. I have one and its nice original kit, but not the same quality of Narin work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPER-PREDATOR-BERSEKER-S-ROAR-NEW-1-6-UNPAINTED-FIGURE-RESIN-MODEL-KIT-/261091533805?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item3cca44a3ed

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back