Berserker Predator Build

Small update on the front skin.Still loads to do.thanks for looking.

skins front 2.jpg

skins front3.jpg

skins front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great sculpt, youre a very good sculptor
wish i was mate,but blind as a bat any closer than 2ft.Have to wear my painting glasses to see and work this close.when i get it done,im making a fiberglass mould of it.Then onto the bottom half.Hoping to get the top done before personal issues need sorting,if not will have to wait until after.many thanks for the great comments.

This is a update on my berserker build.Mould made of fiberglass and first layer of latex to clean mould.Will do a couple of pulls to get a really clean mould,and bin the pulls.Have to get latex thickener gel too do a proper pull of the skin.

Picture 200.jpg

Picture 201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This build is ******* awesome bro! I keep meaning to comment on it. The armor is badass! I'm eager to see how the skin looks pulled and painted too. If its anything like your mask then its going to be amazing. Keep up the awesome work and the updates bro.

You can say you're not a sculptor but you sure do sculpt like one.

This build is ******* awesome bro! I keep meaning to comment on it. The armor is badass! I'm eager to see how the skin looks pulled and painted too. If its anything like your mask then its going to be amazing. Keep up the awesome work and the updates bro.

You can say you're not a sculptor but you sure do sculpt like one.
Very kind to say that.But this is my first go at it.So im a noob at pred stuff,but love it.Fist mould clean put was bind last night,and was ok.So will do a second today,but wish i had thickener gel to do a proper pull(maybe next month)on pay day.Having this mould done is a big jump forward in my build and just need the legs/feet done to finish him.Many thanks for all the great comments guys/girls.

YOU ARE A SCULPTING GOD! I can hardly wait to see the finished skin. When you get this finished PLEASE post different angles and views, you attention to detail on the skin and armor is EPIC. I will buy a suit when you are ready to sell! Thanks for sharing your great talent to the rest of us mortals!

YOU ARE A SCULPTING GOD! I can hardly wait to see the finished skin. When you get this finished PLEASE post different angles and views, you attention to detail on the skin and armor is EPIC. I will buy a suit when you are ready to sell! Thanks for sharing your great talent to the rest of us mortals!
Very kind,but im not that good.I try my best in the time i have,until i sort personal issues out.When i can afford thickener gel,will do a skin pull and paint.No probs,will do more angle pics and see what it looks like with armour on.Many thanks for the comments,as a noob it means alot.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back