Berserker Bio Finished

WOLFPREDATOR

i was having a coffee in the garden when a truck pulled up and a strager handed me this box

IMG_0206.jpg

newspaper ? i didnt order news paper :lol:

IMG_0207.jpg

ohhh whats that

IMG_0208.jpg

HOLY ****! ITS THE BERSERKER BIO FROM CASEY!

IMG_0209.jpg

i'm no dentist but i stuck his teeth in and he looks freaking amazing!

IMG_0210.jpg

this will deffinatly get started on today

Thanks for this astonishing bio Casey, i hope you like it once i've finsihed with it :lol:

enjoying coffee in the garden on a weekday i would kill for that. Plus you get a box of news paper to read with your coffee. And a bio with a tri laser so you dont loose your place lol. Yea sick bio it looks so smooth and fun to hold.

i woudl have finished my coffee and possibly read some of the newspaper but i kinda left my coffee to go cold and just admierd this thing
i just been messing about with lenses + some mesh i had. i painted these lenses black, sanded the glossy bit so it looks damages and put silver mesh behind it so the mesh comes through so it looks as his eye is slightly damaged, just ideas. ill get a pic up soon. thanks guys

* mods thanks for title edit i forgot to say berserker ,my appologies

So here ye go, took a few snaps today. still isnt finished yet, just need to do abit more on the jaw and lacker the jaw up o_O

what ya think ? :rolleyes:

Sanded & Primed
IMG_0214.jpg

When in direct light copper shows through
IMG_0216.jpg

Jaw base coat
IMG_0221.jpg

weathering
IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

lasers
IMG_0224.jpg

Thats iiiiit?!?!?! Comon' Take better pics. Put a nice white cloth backdrop, light it up and shoot it from all angles. o_O

lovely take on that mate, very different to my own, i see you have the problem i found on your lenses there just a fraction too short which leaves that slight gap, what i did was heat up some clear plastic then mould it in so it filled the hole eye then applied the lense behind it .

but great work

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back