Bermans and Nathans Tag / Label

cwoodreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was wondering if anyone made replicas of these Labels. They are found on the original costumes and would be really cool to stitch into replica costumes. Perhaps this is the wrong forum but someone must have had the idea before!

Attachments

• 949FBDE9-C71B-4FDA-8FF8-AA9C8ECA5A3B.jpeg
    949FBDE9-C71B-4FDA-8FF8-AA9C8ECA5A3B.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
This is also a style that pops up. Presumably an older version.

Attachments

• E79E5CF7-8AA7-498F-9722-C405686AEEF1.jpeg
    E79E5CF7-8AA7-498F-9722-C405686AEEF1.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 56
  • ED97219F-B830-4937-9EDA-033DA2762821.jpeg
    ED97219F-B830-4937-9EDA-033DA2762821.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 78
That would be cool. Though I suspect the trouble would be people trying to pass replicas off as originals. I'd considered doing something like this and getting replica tags made but it seems like it could be a very murky territory to tread into.

Yeah the only way most people would be in favor of this is if it was clearly labeled as a replica somewhere. Then it kind of defeats the look of doing this in the first place.

I agree - but perhaps it doesn’t need to explicitly state it’s a replica. A small change to the address would be enough. Just a small tell.

That would be cool. Though I suspect the trouble would be people trying to pass replicas off as originals. I'd considered doing something like this and getting replica tags made but it seems like it could be a very murky territory to tread into.
Could do what they do with Graflex replicas and add a tell to the text.

Set up an interest thread to see if I can get this up and running. With a large quantity minimum order, I would not want to go ahead unless I could recover some of the costs of the labels.

Does anyone know any of the serial numbers/ character names on these labels besides the ones posted here? If the run goes through I'd like to add the correct text on the bottom of the labels depending on which character the garment is for.

Does anyone know any of the serial numbers/ character names on these labels besides the ones posted here? If the run goes through I'd like to add the correct text on the bottom of the labels depending on which character the garment is for.
I think you’d have to have a look at different examples. I might have a go through and see what I can dig out!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back