Behind the Scenes on the film 5-25-77 -- Part 1

star-art

Sr Member
This is the first in a 7-part series of feature articles on the making of the upcoming film 5-25-77 by director Patrick Read Johnson. StarshipBuilder.com member and supporter Rick Ingalsbe (ridelti) played a key role in the making of this film and talks about all the work he did behind the scenes. Our special thanks to Rick for sharing his incredible experience in this exclusive feature.

http://www.starshipbuilder.com/forums/show...p=7465#post7465

(NOTE: Membership required to view feature articles, but registration is free.)

Well,

Would have been nice to see but I logged in and it says I STILL dont have permission
to view this page. WTF? Nice site :rolleyes

Did you just register for the first time? And did you confirm your e-mail address? If you specified a valid e-mail address, the system will send out a confirmation message with a link. You must then click this link to confirm your e-mail and "activate" your membership.

If you did this and still can't get in, please PM me with the screen name you used when you registered and I will fix it for you.

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Found you in the system. You failed to confirm your e-mail address, could have been an AOL spam block issue. I fixed this for you. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(knightdriver2001 @ Jun 3 2006, 05:01 AM) [snapback]1255380[/snapback]</div>
Well,

Would have been nice to see but I logged in and it says I STILL dont have permission
to view this page. WTF? Nice site :rolleyes
[/b]

Thanks,

It works now. You must be right, I never recieved an e-mail and it was
an AOL address. More reasons to hate their service.

I appreciate the fix. Going to check it out in full now. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back