Beginning stages of mask

AZspidey

Hey everyone I dont post here that often, just more lurking than posting actually. Well I decided that I would sculpt a V mask. This is the first mask I have ever sculpted and I am hoping to make a mold of it and make a pretty nice replica pull. Unfortunatly I went to comic con last year and didnt get one of the masks they were handing out and I dont have a lot of money to pay for the ones on ebay, so if you cant buy one, make one.
-Todd
Here's the pics of the progress so far:
[attachmentid=7894]

[attachmentid=7895]

i based mine over a craft mask too
mine is finished making the mould this weekend
very nice work your doing by the way

or you could wait until the real ones are released for haloween by rubies :)
I wih my craft store sold those masks, where did you find it at? i only have micheals and hobby lobby and neither of them have the masks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(punisher @ May 6 2006, 07:47 PM) [snapback]1239723[/snapback]</div>
or you could wait until the real ones are released for haloween by rubies :)
I wih my craft store sold those masks, where did you find it at? i only have micheals and hobby lobby and neither of them have the masks
[/b]

..or you can wait and pay and arm and a leg for the real ones that are released by rubies.

the key here people is "so if you cant buy one, make one."...

...looks good so far, i'll have to drop by and check it on monday..

There are people selling the Rubies ones for $5.00 on ebay, and they are the SAME EXACT MASKS as the one's they gave at wonder-con and comic-con. I know because I own BOTH. But totally make one, I support that. I mean, there are so many innacuracies with the comic-con mask, it disgusts me. I actually took the liberty to mark every error with the comic-con mask on the other thread about V for Vendetta.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back