Beetlejuice suit

Harry Bardwell

Ok, I've read that the famous black and white striped suit from the movie was custom made, and I've seen some other people who have done much the same to replicate it. But, I recall seeing a black and white striped suit near identical to BJ's being worn by Billy Connolly during a comedy special from the 80's or early 90's i believe. Also if memory serves doesn't a guy in the Fine Young Cannibals music video for She Drives Me Crazy wear one as well. So there must have been a close enough suit out there at one point in time, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it because so far searching has gotten either pinstriped gangster suits or the ever so meh Beetlejuice Halloween costume. Any info would be a world of help, thanks :).

Just from memory, I don't think it would take long to make the suite. The longest time would probably finding the right width of black and white stripe material. :( Sorry couldn't be more helpful. Most the time when I see something I like I make it.

That's ok, I generally make stuff too, but I just know this thing exists. I'm in no rush and have been wanting to track it down for some time, as both a potential investment and/or just to satisfy my curiosity. Besides with any luck it will help other would be Beetlejuice costumers.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back