BDE, p1, and scanner from ice

chocoboy83

Under.jpg

Can you guess which bio this is? While you probably can, but havent seen one around in awhile. Commissioned Jeff (ICE) to do this paintup for me awhile ago. Its gonna be my 3rd bio from him. If any1 is interested in topknotch and awesome paintups Jeff is the man to go to. He painted a scanner bio about a year ago from me, and recently purchased a P1 from him not too long ago. I will have pics of those two later.

I have seen this bio in person and believe me it's an outstanding paintjob,You're a lucky guy choco.(i Tried to persuade jeff to let me keep this to no avail) :(

i cannot wait to see the bio in my hand. i have seen the finished pictures, but jeff is gonna wait to post them cuz he said he's takin nice pictures. this bio is BADASS! one of the best bios i own, and i have a lot haha. I kno im lucky roninpred, Jeff even wanted to keep it for himself haha.

Thanks all for the comments....

Chocoboy83, I do hope you will love this bio as much as I do. I really hate to let this bio go because of the way it turned out. I really didn't expect this bio to turn out this good. I surprised my self. lol I came close to ship it Saturday but decided not to because I wanted to add more detail to the bio. I wasn't happy with the look just yet. I had to add more to the bio....

This is my first RedHunter I painted well almost the first. I finished one but wasnt close to the look.

Here are the pictures of the finished bio. The whole helmet is hand painted. No airbrush here.
Chocoboy83 You helmet will be shippped out to you Friday for sure this time lol. The helmet is now done....

Oh the helmet is also sealed in a clear coat so the detail work will not rub off...

I'm now working on another for my self and I'm going to try to out do this one. Im also working on a wasp bio as well....

DSCN1682.jpg

DSCN1683.jpg

DSCN1684.jpg

DSCN1685.jpg

DSCN1687.jpg

DSCN1688.jpg

:)

absolutely stunning, exquisite, and all-round exemplary!!!!

Any body owns one of these should consider themselves very, very lucky

---
Ei'luj

thats a paint job, im new here still trying to figure out whats what but im learning fast... thou i know how to apreciate a great job and let me tell u this is one of the best i seen here. please post more pics everyone!! thanks...

Thanks for all the comments guys. No I haven't painted any p2s lately. I'll soon Will repaint the one I have here. I found some new paints to play with. :p

Thanks again guys...

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back