Battlestar Galactica Finished pics

Well, you've buried the needle on the nostalgia meter, to say the least. It's a flawless build, start to finish. My wife stopped dead to look at the shots of your landing bay wiring and she just marveled about it.

Re: Battlestar Galactica build - studio scale

The final result
DSC03878copy.jpg

DSC03883copy.jpg

DSC03893copy.jpg

Ok, this has probably been asked before, but is it just me, or does it look like that flap that hangs down from the bottom of the flight deck opening was intended to be a door that would pivot up and close over the opening?

Re: Battlestar Galactica build - studio scale

Ok, this has probably been asked before, but is it just me, or does it look like that flap that hangs down from the bottom of the flight deck opening was intended to be a door that would pivot up and close over the opening?

It's the "round down" at the end of the flight deck-same as on an aircraft carrier-softens the blow if you come in a bit low..

I think you're onto something. Thats exactly what it looks like.

Fantastic piece of work, kudos. My preferred spaceship of all time next to the Executor in Empire Strikes Back and the Discovery 1 in 2001.

What an incredible piece of work! I used to model kits and customs all the time as a kid so this appeals to me as a fan and as a novice modeler. I absolutely love this, now I'm going to read the BSG Agro Ship build from the beginning!

This is just sick, OMG what a beauty. I have no words for work like this. Respect respect respect that''s all i can say. What a awesome job....

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back