Battle Royale

batfan10

Sr Member
Looking all over for the Kubrick set, to go with my coller, and thought I had it..but it turns out I only purchased the pen lol. So..I figured I'd make my own map using the best scans I could find..and some photohop.(and now just need to find the plastic case to keep it in *any suggestions?*)

-----Movie Version-----
aoaoya-img423x600-1302665943gvyicy46236.jpg

----- My Replica ------

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0149-1.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

Size comparison:
Untitled-1-1.jpg

-----EDIT----
I made a slightly more accurate version of the map (fixed boarders) so I used this one to make a damaged version:
DSC_0152.jpg

Last edited:
I had a thread on here a while back trying to track down the correct zip-lock bag. Outside of the one used in the Kubrick set, no-one could find the correct style anywhere.

I had a thread on here a while back trying to track down the correct zip-lock bag. Outside of the one used in the Kubrick set, no-one could find the correct style anywhere.

Honestly, I don't think that's a ziplock bag used in the movie. I believe its a bag similar to a vinyl pencil pouch. I have something similar to it, but the difference in the one I have and the one in the film is that the one I have has a built-in ruler. I got it back in 2001 along with a binder and some other stationary materials from a drawing that was held at Project Graduation (this is a post-graduation celebration held by my high school each year).

Honestly, I don't think that's a ziplock bag used in the movie. I believe its a bag similar to a vinyl pencil pouch. I have something similar to it, but the difference in the one I have and the one in the film is that the one I have has a built-in ruler. I got it back in 2001 along with a binder and some other stationary materials from a drawing that was held at Project Graduation (this is a post-graduation celebration held by my high school each year).

Do you have a photo of it?

Do you have a photo of it?

I'm afraid I don't. I could take a picture of it, but the binder is in one of 20 boxes full of my stuff sitting down in my father's shed, waiting to be moved to a new home (hopefully soon).

But, I've looked at pictures of similar pouches, and this is one that came up:

vinyl_document_bag_vinyl_stationery_bag_.jpg

Basically, mine's kinda like that, but the yellow ruler part I talked about is above that zipper (it basically covers the zipper when its not in use on mine). But, I could be wrong about my guess. You can always look up "vinyl pencil pouch", "vinyl document bag", "vinyl map bag" (which may be closer to what you're looking for), "vinyl stationery bag", "waterproof map bag" or "waterproof document bag", and see if there's anything close to the one seen in the film. But keep in mind that the particular model used in the film may no longer be manufactured, as the film came out in 2000, which is 12 years ago.

Last edited:
Just found probably the same Seller and got one too.

Is the compass you have accurate (the pic of the movie bag in the first post is not easy to make out)? May have to check the DVD to see if there are any closer images of the compass.

Just found probably the same Seller and got one too.

Is the compass you have accurate (the pic of the movie bag in the first post is not easy to make out)? May have to check the DVD to see if there are any closer images of the compass.

Awesome!! Glad you got one too :)

The one I use I think is 99% accurate (I think the rim color on the inside is wrong). Heres the link to the one I used

Amazon.com: Keychain Compass: Sports & Outdoors

For the pen, I bought these. Not 100% accurate but gives a close effect
Amazon.com: Staedtler Lumocolor Permanent Markers Bonus Pack, 318WP4P (Set of 4-Medium): Office Products

The compass is the most accurate I've found so far as well, though the outside should be painted black instead of being bare metal/silver.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back