Batteries not included -help

mrt88

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well, I am looking to build a wheems or any of the other little ones from batteries not included.

I haven’t seen any decently accurate 3d files for these online. Does anyone know of any that are available ?

If not is there a collection of refrance photos for these little guys so I can model my own ? I am guessing no blueprints exist.

Thank you all so much
Theo

Last edited:
You saw the GOLDEN ARMOR kits?
Isn’t Golden Armor a known recaster and not recommended around these parts?

THATS THE ONE!

Im not promoting recasting. But lets put it this way....unless you have the actual PROP of anything.... or an ORIGINAL build.
YOU HAVE A RECAST!

So,....how is that different?

But back to your question...

You asked "Does anyone know of any that are available ?"

I just answered who. Whether or not you chose to do $$ with him is up to you.

THATS THE ONE!

Im not promoting recasting. But lets put it this way....unless you have the actual PROP of anything.... or an ORIGINAL build.
YOU HAVE A RECAST!

Not if a member here, or another artist, made the effort of reproducing (from scratch) a known prop/model:rolleyes:

THATS THE ONE!

YOU HAVE A RECAST!

If you take your time to create your own version of a prop: sculpt it, hammer it out of metal, carve it out of wood, you are not RECASTING it. You created it.

If you take a prop, with the blessing of its creator, to make copies and sell, while that is recasting, it is done with the creator's approval.

Golden armor takes other people's work and recast it, selling it as his own...HUGE difference.

I know you just want the product, but the people here who actually make stuff, frown upon enablers of those who steal their work.

You have been warned.

I bought one time from Golden Armor : I needed some little spare parts for the front of my ID4 Alien attacker and he is the only one to make (cast an Icons I would say....) that big guy !!!
So I sent him a picture of what I needed exactly, with the small parts circled in red, you couldn't missed them and you know what ??? He sent me, not only the bad parts, but the bad parts he sent me were so awful that they finished directly in the trash can !!! Paypal claim immediately right after (yes of course the pieces were not free...) and I didn't discuss the fact that he was ready to send me the two good pieces if I closed my Paypal claim....
I did not...

If you take your time to create your own version of a prop: sculpt it, hammer it out of metal, carve it out of wood, you are not RECASTING it. You created it.

If you take a prop, with the blessing of its creator, to make copies and sell, while that is recasting, it is done with the creator's approval.

Golden armor takes other people's work and recast it, selling it as his own...HUGE difference.

I know you just want the product, but the people here who actually make stuff, frown upon enablers of those who steal their work.

You have been warned.

Dude. Get over yourself. I was JUST trying to help you.

I agree with your first TWO statements, and was NOT trying to start a RECASTING debate. I have been a long respected member here since the RPF was an AOL CHAT ROOM, and most of the folks here were in diapers.

I know what GOLDEN ARMOR does, that was never questioned. You asked...WHO has this kit. I told you. You are a BIG BOY...you get to decide WHO you support. Dont kill the Messenger.

I don't WANT the Product, YOU DID. I already HAVE the product, but mine were sourced elsewhere. Including a a restoration I'm currently doing of production one of the bigger pieces.

What exactly are you WARNING ME OF? Be careful, not sure you realize who you are talking to.

That is a warning for you.

Last edited:
Dude. Get over yourself. I was JUST trying to help you.

I agree with your first TWO statements, and was NOT trying to start a RECASTING debate. I have been a long respected member here since the RPF was an AOL CHAT ROOM, and most of the folks here were in diapers.

I know what GOLDEN ARMOR does, that was never questioned. You asked...WHO has this kit. I told you. You are a BIG BOY...you get to decide WHO you support. Dont kill the Messenger.

I don't WANT the Product, YOU DID. I already HAVE the product, but mine were sourced elsewhere. Including a a restoration I'm currently doing of production one of the bigger pieces.

What exactly are you WARNING ME OF? Be careful, not sure you realize who you are talking to.

That is a warning for you.
I am talking to an established member whose first recommendation to a new member was the worst possible option

I dont care if you were on RPF when it was morse code, all you have done is devalue yourself.

You were warned.

That is what I get for trying help a new member. Dont worry, you wont be helped again. And not just by me.

Even if you DIDNT buy from GA, he publicly posted pics are great reference for painting.

Shove your warning right up where the sun doesn't shine. Have respect for your elders there JUNIOR!

Never assume the worst of anyone. And never show everyone the worst of you, when you dont need to.

Last edited:
Hey Frank, no need to PM me to bash me sir....I know who you are and that you were here long before me !!!
You offer a solution to a member, I explained my only deal with that offer....if you feel offended by my message, read it carefully....no offense to you !!!

I got nothing left to say to you dude. If I were you, Id stop digging your hole.
You have embarassed yourself enough.

Leave me alone.

No argument there. I never got chance to continue what I was gonna say before things went off the rails.
The perils of asci text and time to respond. Had it been a conversation in person, it would have been more positive.

Moving on.

I know there is a member here, who was about to offer a kit of WHEEMS that was completely his original design. Also, Mike Moore, graciously offered a Scan of WHEEMS that he had access to, FREE of CHARGE. Several members made some really nice prints of it. I know if another effort to create kits of the "kids", and those should be popping up shorty. I have been helping with reference for those.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back