Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Only one problem with that and it's a rather honkin' HUGE one and that is if Robin became Joker then why,oh why hasn't he splattered the fact that Wayne is none other then Batman all over Gotham like bad graffiti?!
The Affleck voice over might add some fuel to this fire: ""How many good guys are left? How many stayed that way?"

(Which really could mean a lot things...)

I hope the "Joker is Robin" theory is totally wrong! That sounds like a pretty whacked way to go with the story.

The Perry vs Clark thing didn't really bother me, I'm used to newspaper editors shutting their reporters down in fiction. Why should Clark chase down this urban legend who,if he exists, is reported to employ advanced technology and brutal force against criminals. This is the typical "doesn't sell papers" argument in every superhero story. It's been done on Daredevil, and even JJJ doesn't care about Spiderman, he just wants to make money off painting him as a villain.

The Affleck voice over might add some fuel to this fire: ""How many good guys are left? How many stayed that way?"

(Which really could mean a lot things...)

Well one of the Robins came back as Red Hood and caused all kinds of havoc if I remember right,but only one became Joker and that was in Batman beyond.

I suppose it could happen...

and even JJJ doesn't care about Spiderman, he just wants to make money off painting him as a villain.

Then there's this theory...

3487042-enhanced-buzz-wide-8088-1385507374-21.jpg

Well, judging by the looks of this new trailer, it seems someone has finally learned how to hold a camera in a nice and steady manner with his hand far away from the zoom. I was actually enjoying what I was seeing since I can't say the same for Man of Steel. So there's one area of improvement.

Unfortunately for everything else,

"Or be none of it. You don't owe this world a thing. You never did."

*sigh*

I really don't want to see this movie.

I watch this trailer and I want to be excited for this movie so much, but then I remember that the trailer for Sucker Punch looked good, too.

Well one of the Robins came back as Red Hood and caused all kinds of havoc if I remember right,but only one became Joker and that was in Batman beyond.

I suppose it could happen...

Dick Grayson, after genetic manipulation, became a shape-shifting Joker in Miller's The Dark Knight Strikes Back. Always hated that storyline as Grayson is one of my favorite characters, but it might make sense in this universe since they've taken a few ideas from Miller. Really hope not.

Jason Todd became Red Hood and Tim Drake became the Joker in Batman Beyond.

Dick Grayson, after genetic manipulation, became a shape-shifting Joker in Miller's The Dark Knight Strikes Back. Always hated that storyline as Grayson is one of my favorite characters, but it might make sense in this universe since they've taken a few ideas from Miller. Really hope not.

Jason Todd became Red Hood and Tim Drake became the Joker in Batman Beyond.

I know a large amount of people who just pretend that story never happened ha, I think WB will be smart enough not to base future movies on anything in Miller's later Batman work. TDKReturns is really well liked so I can see why they are referencing it.

Well irregardless I can say the last few days with all the new trailers for this and Suicide Squad that I'm at least interested in the new DC direction,now to see if the films will do good or bomb all over the place.

I wonder if the blue/grey outfit we see Bruce Wayne is in anyway related to the blue/grey from the '80s comic Batman costume. Affleck is looking the part for an older Bruce Wayne...Please dont fug this up!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back