Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Post-release)

Yeah I know it 

I personally use the mirror method .

Never ceases to amaze me how butt hurt people get when you treat them the same as they treat you.

That's how I know your a good fellow you didn't get all pissed at me lol !

I also realize my opinion on some subjects is completely insane too. So I try not to judge others too harshly .
Its just hard for me right now I need a " safe space" to " process " i thought the love for Captian America was dead not only is that back but now they basically switched his and Stark's political beliefs so I was ROOTING for him so confusing.

Then someone tells me wolverine should be less violent and Batman should not be so dark and moody .

I'm " Triggered"

AAAARRGHHHHH!!!!

I try not too. :)

it's more fun to try and discuss it out. i hate even complete strangers taking something wrong and getting upset :)

I try not too. :)

it's more fun to try and discuss it out. i hate even complete strangers taking something wrong and getting upset :)

OK at this point,.....
You should write a book on how to talk ****** while still sounding like your being nice !

Last edited:
You keep crossing over from stating your opinion about things to your opinion about others opinions and why there wrong !!

So fine.
the turtles are stupid because two of them choose sharp shabby weapon but only want to Bonk there opponent into submission. Then put away the katana's and sai there made to kill !
Plus there ninjas (Japanese) 3 out of four of there weapons are Chinese which teaches children not to care about true culture just paint broad strokes there all the same right .
Once again there ninja's ninja is assassination cult very child friendly.
Arrgh. You are killing me!

possible spoilers.

No one at warner has ANY idea what the hell they are doing. it's hilariously sad. meanwhile, the animated guys are just laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
just keep reading.... ;o)..

I think you gave me a new catch phrase for my sitcom life .......

Oh go write a book !
Its so dismissive its almost up there with HAR HAR HAR HAR .

I try to stay away from these forums but its so hard.... I know someones gonna get my geek up . lol.
Logan looks too violent, batman should be more cheery if bruce banner read that he'd be back to 0 days without an incident .
LoL

Last edited:
Figured I would comment on this thread. I work valet a few nights of the week so for the most part I just sit watching movies. I have watched Batman V Superman about 5-6 times now. It really isnt a good movie. That is my main issue with it. Just some of the corny lines, the "overfilmed" sequences, the jumbled up mess. Just terrible really. If you take the Batman,Superman part out and replace them with say Green Lantern or something more people would also dislike it. Yes Afflecks Batman and Gals Wonder Woman were the saving graces of the film. But outside of them it is just...blah.
The last two nights I watched Batman Begins and The dark Knight. I have held off watching the Nolan films for about 9 months now because I knew as soon as I did then any desire to watch Batman V Superman would go right out the door. As films they are just so damn superior. Its a shame really that I feel they went backwards after them.

Wow....I didn't see it as that, but, uhm..ok..

I happen to like characters well balanced. Piccolo from dragonball Z is awesome. he can go totally dark.. yet be completely embarrassed that he has his eyes closed in a wedding photo.

To me, that's an interesting character.

you also have characters like Roshi who can be so goofball and funny... and yet turn serious and get down to business in an instant.

But to say that batman should ALWAYS be dark and gritty ALL the time....to me is kind of sad.

But, if that's what you like, that's what you like. If I want to see him a little light hearted, that's what I'd like.

Sorry had to revist this, by way of well balanced characters your go to is Dragonball Z ???????.

Speed Racer too Shakespearean for your taste I guess .

I've talked to a few people regarding how Batman is portrayed in BvS and they didn't really get that this is a Batman twenty years later. He's tired, he's angry. The world's gotten worse, Robin was murdered. All this piles on top of what was already driving him. He was an extremist who gets more extreme until he is blinded by his inner demons. Of course those who want an Adam West goofy Batman are not going to like it. This is kind of a harsh movie, especially the extended cut. I'm not surprised by the reaction it's gotten in these days of family-friendly Marvel movies.
Its not even that. Zack Snyder adapted this from a one shot with the Dark Knight Returns. ZS doesnt understand thats not how the "real" Batman from continuity is supposed to act. If they want to base their Batman on this particular iteration of it, where he kills people, is hyper violent, and pretty much an insufferable jerk, then so be it. I mean, you saw the people in the beginning that were terrified of him, and didnt want to come out of that cell. I think they went a little too far with it. It should be how Nolan did it, for the most part, thematically, he should still be a hero, but one you dont fully understand, so youre kind of fearful a bit at first, but realize that he is there to help. The way they portray this Batman...I dont know. Even this Superman is still mopey. Thats the thing about Superman, is that he doesnt question his morals like this Superman. The tone for both of these heroes is completely wrong, and thats why it didnt meet its expectations. Zack Snyder is more of a bombastic George Lucas; he doesnt understand peoples emotions, or motivations for doing things.

I love Batfleck. I love that he actually banged models instead of just having a playboy persona. I love that he drank. I love the violence. So much more interesting to see this broken nutcase venting his rage than to see the abstinent monk. He felt so much more like a real person.

Yeah because Keaton's Batman never blew up a factory full of lackeys or shot some cronies with the guns on the Batwing. Certainly Bale's Batman never hurt Ducard by not taking him off the train or running over police cars or blowing up who knows how many members of the League of Shadows. Damn pacifists they were.

Keaton even had machine guns on the batmobile

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

yep....that wasn't right either. but, I would gather it was more OK then, because batman's fear of using guns hadn't been introduced yet, I don't think. he gained a little more morals in his animated incarnation.

But at the same time, he wasn't branding criminals with bat brands either so they'd get beat up even further or even killed.

yep....that wasn't right either. but, I would gather it was more OK then, because batman's fear of using guns hadn't been introduced yet, I don't think. he gained a little more morals in his animated incarnation.

But at the same time, he wasn't branding criminals with bat brands either so they'd get beat up even further or even killed.
Tim Burton just didn't know or care about the source material. (Frankly, the movie was such a risk. I can see why they made it as broad as possible)

Batman hasn't killed people since the 40's.

But the thing with batfleck is that it is the first time we've seen him late in his career. And at this point, he was beginning to break his own rules. So even though it's not my Batman, I get it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Batman was branding them but it was Lex who had the prisoners who had been branded killed. It wasn't like Batman was intentionally trying to get them killed.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back