Interest Batman Dawn of Justice Weapons!!

Are Batarangs shipping now? Interest in cold cast A model Batarang. Also, how hard would it be to scale it? I'd love an A style but only about 4-5" wide.

Last edited:
Hey, haven't shipped any yet, working on getting the silicone to make the molds. I could scale them, but that would have to be a special order, because I would have to scale the model, print it, and get that new print ready for molding.

Im keen on both styles of grenades if you can let me know a price and if they are gonna be raw finish!! Ill probably get around 3 of both!

Last edited:
Is this project dead?

Hello, no it's not dead. Sorry these were kinda put on back hold while I had to trouble shoot and finish my Mad Max masks that people have been waiting for. I'm within a week of finishing up those, that will open up a lot of time to get back on this and other projects. I just wanted to get those masks out ASAP. The two batarangs are ready for molding, I still need to bondo and sand the grenades to get them mastered.

- - - Updated - - -

Added you to the list.

Hello, I have been gone for a period of time and was not able to communicate in a sense that I would like to. I tried to have my brother contact all of my clients and threads, but I think he may have missed a few threads. I a back now and ready to get back on things.

Thank you,
Bryan.

Hello, I've just ordered some materials for the 007 spectre mask run, and I think I'll have some silicone and resin left over to mold and cast some of these. I'll just have to order the metal powder for those who wanted a cold casted version.

Definitely interested in the grenades depending on both the price and if there is a finished option for them (and what the finished grenades look like). Thanks!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back