Interest Batman Dawn of Justice Weapons!!

santiclause

Sr Member
Hello, we are making an accumulation of some weapons from the Batman Dawn of Justice movie. Here is a Grenade modeled and on the printer now! It opens up and should lock into place to stay open if you want it. It is about 4.75'' tall when closed. We also have the batarangs done, just need some prep work (images coming soon for those).

Anyone interested in some Dawn of Justice weapons? Here is the grenade, print should be done by tomorrow.

For batarang style please select either A or B and cold casted or not.

Batarangs: Price: $20usd /each + shipping (for a regular casted version no paint)
$30usd /each+ shipping (for a cold casted version no paint)
+25 for finishing service (paint etc.)

Grenades: price coming soon.

batman_grenade_small.jpgbatman_grenade_v2.jpggrenade3.jpgweapon_choices.jpg20150821_170234_resized_1.jpg20150821_170334_resized_1.jpgbatarang_ready_4mold.jpgbatarang_ready_4molding.jpg

Thanks,
Bryan - Creative Conceptz

Interest List:

1.) brucebatman - grenade
2. mikid - small batarang
3.) 00failure - Large batarang and grenade
4.) pandemic - cold cast - batarang A
5.) thebatfan - grenade
6.) Lightslinge - cold cast- batarang A
7.) sgalluccio91- 3 of each grenade
8.) Egos13
9.) dwayne hicks - 2 grenades and 1 v2 grenade
10.) ChrisRobin1 - 1 of each style grenade
11.) johnnyfl - 2 cold cast batarang A
12. ) assasin9 - Grenades (possible finish option)

batman_grenade_small.jpg

grenade3.jpg

weapon_choices.jpg

batman_grenade_v2.jpg

20150821_170234_resized_1.jpg

20150821_170334_resized_1.jpg

batarang_ready_4mold.jpg

batarang_ready_4molding.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
interested.....how much and how soon can you have 1 ready....wife needs one for her batgirl outfit....

interested.....how much and how soon can you have 1 ready....wife needs one for her batgirl outfit....

Hello, I am almost done finishing off 1 of the 2 versions of the batarangs then it will be ready for molding...I'll be done with that tonight! So production time on this can be very soon.

I can offer the batarangs for $20usd /each + shipping for a non painted non cold casted version
I can offer the cold cast batarangs for $30usd /each + shipping for a non painted cold cast version.

Painting (finishing services) for either batarang styles +25usd

Still prepping the grenades and I have the other grenades modeled as well - I'll be sanding both of those prints probably tomorrow. - figuring out pricing for those still.

Thanks,
Bryan - Creative Conceptz

Interested in the smaller version cold cast as long as I can recieve by the last day of August..

Looking good, nice one! I'll be keeping and eye on the price of the grenade, i'll most likely grab it along with the large batarang :thumbsup

Looking good, nice one! I'll be keeping and eye on the price of the grenade, i'll most likely grab it along with the large batarang :thumbsup

Nice, finished up all the work on the large batarang today, it's ready for molding. Halfway done with the smaller batarang, it should be ready for molding sometime tomorrow.

We're thinking the grenade will be somewhere around $70 range.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back