Batman Cosplay 2021-2022 +goals

CG818

Starting today, I’ve made a full commitment to lose weight and get in a good standing with my physique. I have forever looked up to Batman, as his will and determination is something everyone can aspire towards. So I put together this cosplay based on some early designs. The goal is to look good enough and feel comfortable in my skin come March 2022. Will be wearing this for the release of The Batman! So starts the hard work. Can’t have Bat-Chunk running on rooftops lol

Attachments

• 1FA70098-D921-41FC-BA89-2DB1C9B744FE.jpeg
    1FA70098-D921-41FC-BA89-2DB1C9B744FE.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 282
  • D5229AD8-75FB-4A28-AF9D-2B1700A9E5AB.jpeg
    D5229AD8-75FB-4A28-AF9D-2B1700A9E5AB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 456
I see you've gone for more of a Batman: Noel look, nice job! And that is a good goal to have, I have a similar goal myself. I'll be rooting for you!

Starting today, I’ve made a full commitment to lose weight and get in a good standing with my physique. I have forever looked up to Batman, as his will and determination is something everyone can aspire towards. So I put together this cosplay based on some early designs. The goal is to look good enough and feel comfortable in my skin come March 2022. Will be wearing this for the release of The Batman! So starts the hard work. Can’t have Bat-Chunk running on rooftops lol
I admire your determination.
Do you have ideas on what approach you want to take to achieve your goals?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back