Batman Begins scarecrow mask most accurate?

brucebatman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
scarecrow1.jpgThis is the one i am looking for, the maker is Tyler Hasslet, anyone know where i can contact him?

spiderfan11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I used to own one of his Scarecrow masks, but sold it a few years back. It was very nice. Unfortunately I don’t believe I have a way to contact him anymore.

Mr Mold Maker

Sr Member
The Etsy listing is by a member here PoopaPapaPalps
I have a piece from him and can tell you first hand he is a stand up guy delivering great quality pieces. You can’t go wrong picking up the mask from him.

As mentioned above, avoid Tyler Hasslet. Dude has been scamming people since at least 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I also recommend Mr Mold Maker for any and all of your painting needs! I know he's my go to guy when I have something to trade for his services.:p

As far as the draping goes, the photos that circulate of it on display are on a mannequin head smaller than the mask itself. When it's worn on Cillian Murphy, it's nowhere near as elongated.

brucebatman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That looks awesome can we have a worn shot? I did find one I quite liked it was made by a guy called Whitechapel effects but he's out of business. Now I see this in hand I think this is better. Will definitely purchase.