BATMAN BEGINS Bat-suit Closet

I just will be the first visitor of this museum !!! Mr.K, si tu pouvais l'ouvrir en France ton musée, ça me ferait moins de route !!! Lol !!

wow...really really impressive...im new here and ti be honest ye couldnt tell the difference between a real one!! how did u make it??

Greg it looks perfect buddy. Cant wait till i get my suit from the run that was done. I wont have a beautiful closet to put it in like you.

Absolutley perfect dude. That suit and the detail in the closet with all those wonderful toys are out of this world. Two thumbs up buddy.

Thad

Absolutely outstanding work Greg. It's my goal to finally make an '89 Vault for my Keaton costume next year. If it comes out anywhere near as good as yours, I'll be a happy camper.

Got a new properly pin-linked belt, and a nice equipment case to keep some of the gear in.

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0026%202.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0014%203.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Stunning collection!
How did you make that custom metal ring on your armoire?

Btw, that last post of yours reminded me of Dan Brown's Lost Symbol :p

Spectacular! :love Glad I could contribute a small part of your incredible display. Finhead of this very forum did the paint work on the rangs and grapple, btw.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back