Batman Arkham Knight Batarang Replica

Sorry, I can't help you with that. I'm not with GameStop and my video above has nothing to do directly with them. I pre-ordered my batarang when it was announced awhile back. You might want to contact their customer service. I hope you enjoyed my video.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked on up last week, simple but neat, I also got the batarang that had come with the special edition of the first game, so its nice to have the collapsible one as well.

I got one today !
11402802_1607432699506333_7651802352802717868_n.jpg

It's made from latex. It looks awesome in the packaging with the red silk looking stuff, but it's too thick and definitely doesn't feel like anything other than a toy. It's worth it to own if you've got a few other Arkham gadgets just for display purposes but I wouldn't use it as an accessory for cosplaying...

I got one at the release of Arkham Knight as well, and it does look nice when on display :)

Thanks again! I have a few metal Dark Knight batarangs on display, but need this one in metal. Also looking for quality grapple gun. I have the NECA 1/4 scale Arkham Knight Batman on pre-order.

Check out my YouTube channel for many more videos on my Man Cave collection. Just added a new Deathstroke mask.

LACrimeGuy

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back