Batman Arkham Knight Batarang replica

PhantomEvoX

Got this in the mail yesterday it's actually really cool for 30 bucks. It's spring loaded with a hidden switch and has interchangeable centers. Of course the led center is the coolest cause it scans in a circular pattern. I'll get more pics in a bit image.jpg

I order one from game stop just the other day and it should be here within the week. Can't wait to add this to my batman cosplay. Kids are always asking to see batarangs. Now I can show them. The workings lights will help sell the believability.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 145
I order one from game stop just the other day and it should be here within the week. Can't wait to add this to my batman cosplay. Kids are always asking to see batarangs. Now I can show them. The workings lights will help sell the believability.
Yeah I pre ordered it when they put it on the site wasn't expecting it this early I like the spring action and interchangeable centers. I'll probably add magnets to the non led center so it can attach to my belt

- - - Updated - - -

I took a video too

Yeah not sure how I will attach t to my belt but I will figure it out somehow. Maybe just make a big pouch that will snap on the back and be hidden by the cape. This way I can just tuck it into the pouch until I need it

Yeah not sure how I will attach t to my belt but I will figure it out somehow. Maybe just make a big pouch that will snap on the back and be hidden by the cape. This way I can just tuck it into the pouch until I need it
I was thinking some neodymium magnets they're easy to get strong and thin. I could put it in the back half and have one in the belt

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back