Batman Arkham Asylum: Gel Explosive Gadget

Teddy

I've been working on this for some time.
I made it as a Christmas present for my father in-law, he's an avid collector of Batman comics and loves Arkham Asylum.
I modeled it in fusion 360 in April 2018 and didn't have a printer nor the money to have it made.
Screenshot cropped.jpg

I was able to finally get it printed mid 2019.
20190723_233803.jpg

And had to get parts reprinted because im still learning how to model parts successfully for 3d printing.
20191108_220520.jpg

After many hours of sanding I painted it and made a base ready for Christmas.
20191224_214646.jpg

20191224_214657.jpg

20191224_214720.jpg

20191224_214846.jpg

Really pleased with how it came out.
There's a lot I'd change if I did it again, specifically the original model definitely needs work if i want to make one again.

Last edited:
Haha, that's a good idea. I need to work on my modelling skills if I want to make something that actually has moving parts.

The final part looks great. The guts of a hot-glue gun could be used to make something somewhat functional, but then you have to use high-temp plastics. Perhaps as DeLano80 said, a shaving creme shaving gel dispenser would be cool.

A hot glue gun is an interesting idea. It would look pretty good as a functional gadget whether its some form of foam or glue.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back