Batman 89 Weapons Gallery

This is all great! I have to say, there’s only one weapon from the movie I’ve never seen done as a prop. At the end of the movie, he shoots his grapple to save both Vickie and himself, and it’s not the single brass dart seen in earlier scenes that is used , it’s a bigger thing that holds on to the building. Never saw that done anywhere (cough cough).

Anyone has a picture of it?

This is all great! I have to say, there’s only one weapon from the movie I’ve never seen done as a prop. At the end of the movie, he shoots his grapple to save both Vickie and himself, and it’s not the single brass dart seen in earlier scenes that is used , it’s a bigger thing that holds on to the building. Never saw that done anywhere (cough cough).

Anyone has a picture of it?
I make that. It's in the first picture I posted too. Here's some pics of the final version. This is a static piece (it doesn't fold open). But it does connect to my Speargun. I designed it to fold open, but the hinges are so fragile it just falls apart. Thus the new static version.

IMG_6575.jpeg
IMG_5667.jpeg
IMG_3510.jpeg
IMG_3511.jpeg
IMG_3512.jpeg

Last edited:
I make that. It's in the first picture I posted too. Here's some pics of the final version. This is a static piece (it doesn't fold open). But it does connect to my Speargun. I designed it to fold open, but the hinges are so fragile it just falls apart. Thus the new static version.

that’s awesome, too bad about the hinges but still awesome. Never had a clear view of what it looks like!

Axis Chemicals, the art gallery gauntlet escape, the catwalk ascension, the cathedral scene, even the Batmobile rounding the tight corner... it's amazing how much of this movie revolves around grappling guns of some kind.

Yeah that movie had the best bat gear, maybe to this day. I just don’t get how any of those darts can be interchanged and attach themselves to the wire, but hey great stuff.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back