Limited Run Batman 89 Speargun Kits – Run #2

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a Limited Run thread for kits to build the V2 of my Batman 89 Speargun and Attachments.

SUPER IMPORTANT!!!
If you are serious about purchasing this in the next 4-6 weeks respond here with What Options below you would like to purchase. If you only reply "interested" I won't chase you down for specifics and you do not get a spot on this run. Thanks for understanding.

This replica is almost a year in the making. You can see the thread that chronicles its development here:

Batman 89 Speargun *COMPLETE*

So here we are. Apparently it takes 9 months to birth a Batman 89 Speargun. This is the culmination of so much research, modeling, prototyping, remodeling, more research, more research, and production to get a tiny batch of this finished product. It's not perfect. Nothing is. But it feels so...
favicon.png
www.therpf.com

SPEARGUN KIT : $300 shipped
Included in this kit will be all the pieces to build one Speargun and spear:
• Twelve 3-D printed pieces for the gun and spear
• Lasercut aluminum side panel
• Lasercut brass spear fins
• Rare-earth magnets on center post to allow the gun to separate like in the film
• Metallic cord for for the reel
• Brass insert for the main barrel
• Stainless Steel spear rod
• All the hardware you need to build it
• Solid brass, highly polished spearhead (Alternate to a 3D printed piece)

ATTACHMENT KIT : $75
• 3-piece Bolo Attachment, including magnetic attachment and metallic cord.
• 3-piece Tranquilizer Dart Attachment, including magnetic attachment.

ACCURACY
After my initial V1 run, my team set out to identify details that brings this speargun closer to the screen-used spearguns. We were able to gain access to exclusive imagery and measurements of some of the screen-used guns now in private collector's hands. There are details on this gun that no replica has captured correctly, and we're pretty proud of that!

FUNCTIONALITY
When assembled, this gun is loaded with functionality. The gun separates into two pieces like in the film via a central post and rare-earth magnets. The little reel can be spun by hand, the handle flips open and closed, the trigger is spring loaded, and the cylinders can be rotated.

ASSEMBLY AND PAINTING REQUIRED
While this is an unpainted and unassembled kit, I have gone to great lengths to make this a simple process for you. This kit will be 3-D printed with durable SLA White Resin. The pieces are sharp, smooth, highly detailed and require almost zero finish work before paint. The main body and front end will be printed in a more durable Tough Resin to better accommodate tapped screws. Several parts will be laser cut aluminum and brass and all the screws and hardware is included. I also include a highly-detailed, easy to follow instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions and painting tips.

TIMING
I'm looking to produce these in the next 4-8 weeks. I will post updates as I Order and receive materials to keep everyone in the loop.

RUN SIZE
20 kits

SHIPPING
US buyers: Prices include shipping in the US.
International buyers: Contact me for details before paying.

PAYMENT
Payment via Paypal to valorreplicas@gmail.com secures your spot in the run.

INTERESTED PARTIES
1) Valor
2) dc_shoes16 – Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
3) tonydp2128— Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
4) roy_badboy89— Speargun + Brass Spear Attachments SHIPPED
5) angelartistinc — Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
6) angelartistinc — Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
7) lrendl — Speargun + Brass Spear SHIPPED
8) Aleckos — Speargun + Brass Spear SHIPPED
9) davidwoodruff – Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
10) Cody Butler – Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
11) Lord Vader – Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
12) Lord Vader – Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
13) Paul Haga – Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
14) Auri – Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
15) 13doctorwho.49388 – Speargun + Brass Spear SHIPPED
16) doughunnington – Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
17) nick daring – Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
18) Brent Montague – Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED
19) TRS – – Speargun + Brass Spear + Attachments SHIPPED

20) STILL AVAILABLE!!!

IMG_4142.jpeg
IMG_4144.jpeg
IMG_4143.jpeg
spearhead.jpg
IMG_3990.jpeg
IMG_3980.jpeg

IMG_3984.jpeg

IMG_3989.jpeg

v22-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys. Bumping this to see if we can get a run going. Not sure when ... or if I'll do these again.

Free bump to point out that the front end accessories are 100% compatible with an SDSTUDIOS metal speargun. The click fix plug even snaps in nicely.
This kit is awesome!

Attachments

• 466923CC-04B6-4CCD-90BD-60023B9DD645.jpeg
    466923CC-04B6-4CCD-90BD-60023B9DD645.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 157
  • E3AD4FC0-8B67-4CBA-B3A2-6E26EBFF784B.jpeg
    E3AD4FC0-8B67-4CBA-B3A2-6E26EBFF784B.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 154
Free bump to point out that the front end accessories are 100% compatible with an SDSTUDIOS metal speargun. The click fix plug even snaps in nicely.
This kit is awesome!
And I do have a few "attachments only" spots available if anyone is interested in ONLY the attachments.

I have a question, what is the weight of this? I ask because I have a life size set up and would love to put this in the hand. I own the SD metal one and it’s way to heavy not to mention this version trumps it as far as accuracy. Let me know. Thanks.

I have a question, what is the weight of this? I ask because I have a life size set up and would love to put this in the hand. I own the SD metal one and it’s way to heavy not to mention this version trumps it as far as accuracy. Let me know. Thanks.
fullsizeoutput_2a00.jpeg

Parts art in!! These are shipping out soon. I still have a couple open slots. Message me if you’re ready to pay.

These have all shipped to their happy owners ... except one. One more left! I also have 3 sets of "Attachments Only" parts so you can make the tranq dart attachment and the bolo shooter. I'd sell those damn cheap.

This kit is incredible. I wanted to do something different for the cabling, instead of painting the 3D print I went and bought 2mm ( 1/16" I think? ) galvanised steel wire, test fit in the speargun and I think it adds that extra touch of realism

Attachments

• 20210506_180039.jpg
    20210506_180039.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 126
  • 20210506_181055.jpg
    20210506_181055.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • 20210506_183747.jpg
    20210506_183747.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 127

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back