Barracuda Neck Ring bones

oneuglymf

Sorry for the crappy cell pic. Here's a cheapo animal tooth necklace. It had a mini skull on it, but it looked really lame. I remebered in my storage I had a whole bunch of shark teeth and other bits I've found on my travels abroad. I made a small hole through the Barracuda Jawbone (Kind of looks like a pred mandible) and voila!

Not bad eh?

predneckring.jpg.png

predneckring.jpg.png

Imagine gettig bitten by that thing. Looks like a minisaw with 2 spikes on the end. Different from the norm and lethal looking. The only bones I could muster were chicken bones - how lame.

Sorry for the crappy cell pic. Here's a cheapo animal tooth necklace. It had a mini skull on it, but it looked really lame. I remebered in my storage I had a whole bunch of shark teeth and other bits I've found on my travels abroad. I made a small hole through the Barracuda Jawbone (Kind of looks like a pred mandible) and voila!

Not bad eh?

predneckring.jpg.png

Nice!
yeah i think it definitely gives it a more exotic bone look...
i approve.

predneckring.jpg.png

I've got a dried Anglerfish jaw kicking about. It looks like the 'cuda jaw but the teeth are recurved and longer... and the sod has 2 rows.

I thought about trying it on a necklace too, but I can't strip the dried skin without snapping it... :p

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back