Barracuda Neck Ring bones

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

oneuglymf

Sorry for the crappy cell pic. Here's a cheapo animal tooth necklace. It had a mini skull on it, but it looked really lame. I remebered in my storage I had a whole bunch of shark teeth and other bits I've found on my travels abroad. I made a small hole through the Barracuda Jawbone (Kind of looks like a pred mandible) and voila!

Not bad eh?

predneckring.jpg.png

predneckring.jpg.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

crawjaw

Imagine gettig bitten by that thing. Looks like a minisaw with 2 spikes on the end. Different from the norm and lethal looking. The only bones I could muster were chicken bones - how lame.

torredator

its great! i bought the same necklace for my sons suit, and i know what you mean with the lame o mini skull!

Nismo300ZX

Sorry for the crappy cell pic. Here's a cheapo animal tooth necklace. It had a mini skull on it, but it looked really lame. I remebered in my storage I had a whole bunch of shark teeth and other bits I've found on my travels abroad. I made a small hole through the Barracuda Jawbone (Kind of looks like a pred mandible) and voila!

Not bad eh?

predneckring.jpg.png
Nice!
yeah i think it definitely gives it a more exotic bone look...
i approve.

predneckring.jpg.png

Aquis Hydro

I've got a dried Anglerfish jaw kicking about. It looks like the 'cuda jaw but the teeth are recurved and longer... and the sod has 2 rows.

I thought about trying it on a necklace too, but I can't strip the dried skin without snapping it... :p