BANE 1:1 Bust (teaser image - it was inevitable)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Started this last Friday - hoping to get it done in the next few weeks. I'm tired of taking a year or longer to do these, ha ha. This is just a teaser since only one side is really recognizable so far. More soon to come...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very nice! I can't wait to see it finished, you have quite an eye. Still would love to see a finished version of the bank heist mask!

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thanks guys - I'm excited about doing this and it's coming along quickly. The bank heist mask is coming along too - but I'm having a harder time getting the proportions on that right...

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Working on it every night - hopefully this weekend it'll be at a point where I will post more pics...

Hecubus114

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks everyone - I'm planning on finishing this up in the near future... school finals are piling up so I have to get those out of the way first.