Bandai release schedule

Would the BR even be seen if it was behind the Neb? I had to look really hard to even find it in front! ah chemical compositing, what a calculated crapshoot. Must have been extremely stressful.

Heres another shot,.....BR is behind the Neb in this shot,....but big

Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 13.56.20.png

& is revealed

Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 13.56.38.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 13.56.55.png

J

BTW, who takes a medical frigate and tries to broadside a Star Destroyer with it? You know that one shot where they are exchanging fire?

Does anyone have pics of the BR model where they said they took the ANH model and added extra guns to it for ROTJ? I don't think I've ever seen it.

I love looking at all these shots of the Neb-B and seeing that they are all the starboard side flipped to look like port side. I recently discovered that the Neb-B port side wasn't even finished when filming Empire (news to me at least). I wonder if they reused shots from Empire and flipped them for these shots for Jedi.

Alien would be great if the scale wasn't 1/144 or 1/72.
Everytime I see a new post in this thread I'm hoping for a 1/48 or a large size kit.
The 1/144 and different colour Stormies or R2s are killing me.
In a way I wish Fine Molds was still making kits as well. Between the Bandai small scale and Revell poor kits it almost seems like a cruel joke to me. I build figures and armour kits and never got into 1/72 due to its size.
Makes me want to start a new thread calling it -Bandai new releases that are bigger than 1/72 or longer than 20cm. Revell here in AUS has the FM reissue kits for about 3-4 times the price of the old FM kits......WTF

Don't have a melt down guys..................... I just want a 1/12 Probe Droid, 1/48 Slave One, 1/48 or 1/32 B-wing and 1/48 -1/32 Republic Gunship to keep me quiet for awhile!,

Last edited:
No meltdown here, but at a certain scale I think modelers have to accept that they're on their own to build their favorite kits in huge sizes. A 1/48 Slave 1 would be, what, a couple of feet long? No company is going to make that injection molded kit nor should we expect them to. I love the 1/48 Hasbro conversion Falcons people are making, and I applaud anyone who sinks money into a DeAugostini build, but I don't think Bandai needs to fill that niche. I'd rather get a dozen kits of different subjects at a smaller scale than one HUGE kit even of a popular subject. I have only one modestly-sized house that I share with a longsuffering wife, two surly teens, and two clumsy dogs. I simply don't have room for huge scale models to display (at least beyond the ones I already have). I can fit a dozen Bandai builds on the same shelf where one 1/48 Falcon would park. That's just the math. My big kits look impressive from across the room, but the smaller Bandai kits invite closer scrutiny because the detail is so great. Everyone has their own desires and needs, but I'm grateful for the kits Bandai is making.

I agree,...I'm building a DeAgo Falcon for someone & it's just too large for my house,....if it were mine the only place it could go would be mounted to a wall,....the Bandai scales are great,...the only kits I'd like larger that they've released would be the snowspeeder, the Blockade Runner & the X-Wing (the 1/48,....without the electronics & stuff)

J

Yep Bandai Falcon over 20cm long so not talking about that one. They make a Falcon which is a pretty big kit with lots of parts, 1/6 Stormy and maybe a SD to come. So they can/will do large kits ,I would say maybe there is more money in doing the tiny ones

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back