Bandai release schedule

Bandai, plz.

Tydirium-ROTJ.png

I just picked up one of the LED lights at one of my local hobby shops--if they carry Bandai stuff they'll probably carry the lights.

Yep, visited the local hobby shop and they had them for about $6. They had the CC B-wing for $60.00 and all the figure models (droids, troopers, etc.).

With or without mods?
HEAVY mods. :D

LOL Well I mean it does in the sense that it looks like a B-Wing!
Honestly though, in hand, it's worlds apart from the previous retail offering.
Oh yeah, there's a resemblance, but I always though MPC's B-Wing looked like a caricature of a B-Wing--thick, stubby, and just close enough to be recognized as a B-Wing, but... :unsure

Great. So would it be possible to wall mount it with a metal tube direct onto a flat vertical board on a wall ? Ie with little stabiliser wings out like a "t" flying straight at you ? Or horizontal I guess could work too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't see why not. That would be a pretty straightforward mount (some pun intended) as that is basically how the stand plugs in to the back of it.

Is there an easy way to "just pick up" a B-wing? CC version or standard? The only few options I found are about $80. Or is that the standard price?
Thanks,
Mike

Is there an easy way to "just pick up" a B-wing? CC version or standard? The only few options I found are about $80. Or is that the standard price?
Thanks,
Mike

The standard edition comes out on the 25th. Hopefully the price will come down to the MSRP, around $44. Even the CC edition shouldn't be much more than $60.

The standard edition comes out on the 25th. Hopefully the price will come down to the MSRP, around $44. Even the CC edition shouldn't be much more than $60.

OK so this is interesting. I actually don't need the LED version. None of the other 1/72 fighters have lights, so it will be interesting to what they show on the 25th. Or are there details on this version already ?

Best price I found for the CC edition was at CultTVMan- $56.95. There is a preOrder waiting list for restocks but I did not have to wait very long.
They show the standard edition at $44.96.

I wonder what Bandai thinks about the sales figures for the CC Special Edition- I first thought they only made enough for that convention but it still being produced and seems to be selling very well. I will still get a standard kit when it comes out.

Maybe they will consider additional Special Editions- I would love a Snow Speeder with the exposed hardware in the right wing...

Best price I found for the CC edition was at CultTVMan- $56.95. There is a preOrder waiting list for restocks but I did not have to wait very long.
They show the standard edition at $44.96.

I wonder what Bandai thinks about the sales figures for the CC Special Edition- I first thought they only made enough for that convention but it still being produced and seems to be selling very well. I will still get a standard kit when it comes out.

Maybe they will consider additional Special Editions- I would love a Snow Speeder with the exposed hardware in the right wing...

I got my CC Special Edition from USA Gundam for $48. It's a beauty.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back