Bandai release schedule

Not to take away from any of the excitement for the latest Bandai SW releases, but I'm predicting (guessing) a Sandcrawler soon. It seems reasonable, but somehow I'm thinking it's going to be tiny.

TazMan2000

I'm predicting a sandcrawler, an escape pod, a Cloud Car, a probe droid, a probe droid pod, a Ubrikkian speeder, and a replica of Chewie's unseen Wookiee toilet before we even get ONE vehicle model from the PT. (And, no, the STAP doesn't count).

Not to take away from any of the excitement for the latest Bandai SW releases, but I'm predicting (guessing) a Sandcrawler soon. It seems reasonable, but somehow I'm thinking it's going to be tiny.

TazMan2000

It'll be a Vehicle Model.

If it's too huge even in 1/144, it'll be a Vehicle Model.

I'm personally hoping for more prequel stuff since TCW is coming back.

I'm predicting a sandcrawler, an escape pod, a Cloud Car, a probe droid, a probe droid pod, a Ubrikkian speeder, and a replica of Chewie's unseen Wookiee toilet before we even get ONE vehicle model from the PT. (And, no, the STAP doesn't count).

We've already had ONE -- the Jedi Starfighter (I've got three -- I built one as-is, turned another into 2 landspeeders, and I'm turning the third into a pod-racer).

With the Tantive IV, I'm really hoping for a Radiant VII in the same scale...

I stand corrected.

TWO! We'll have all things before we have TWO PT vehicle kits!

:D

Well technically...

bandjangoslave1.jpg

The Sandcrawler, Escape Pod, Cloud Car and Probe Droid would be awesome. My list would also include the Imperial Shuttle, Luke's Land Speeder and a larger scale Death Star with led lighting.

Hey - I’d buy a Wookiee toilet! Maybe. Would it be made of wood?

One of the problems of the prequels is that the vehicle designs seem less memorable. Maybe the chrome-plated Naboo ship or the notched Venator Star Destroyer. But what else? Perhaps it’s simply because I didn’t grow up watching those films as a kid and those are my own biases.

Anyway. I bet Bandai monitored sales of their three prequel kits very carefully and are making business decisions based on those trial balloons.

Hey - I’d buy a Wookiee toilet! Maybe. Would it be made of wood?

One of the problems of the prequels is that the vehicle designs seem less memorable. Maybe the chrome-plated Naboo ship or the notched Venator Star Destroyer. But what else? Perhaps it’s simply because I didn’t grow up watching those films as a kid and those are my own biases.

Anyway. I bet Bandai monitored sales of their three prequel kits very carefully and are making business decisions based on those trial balloons.
IMO at least the N1-Fighter should get its 1/72 treatment.
Besides that I would also love to see Repulic Gunship, AT-TE including it dropship. not sure on the scale but 1/144 to line up with the AT-AT maybe ?
Also would mind seeing either the whole starting grid, or at least a selection of podracer in 1/48

A Gunship / AT-TE dropship could be made in 1/72; these would be as bis as the Revell ones. A plated Naboo Starship or Fighter would be cool indeed. I'm strongly counting on a 1/12 Probe Droid, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Man, the last Blockade Runner i possessed was this one:
View attachment 834186
Compareded to this the micro-detailing that bandai provides with their Tantive IV is pure madness... :)
:lol
But it looks SOOO cute... BTW, what is THIS??? A micro machine SD?

One ship I would really like to see from the prequels is the Lucrehulk class Trade Federation starship- all three variants (stock, Droid Command Ship and Clone wars version with the new paint job and extra gun turrets). The Core ship by itself in another scale would be great also.
Aside from the Venator, there is no ta whole lot I really crave from the prequels- if offered I would probably build them but they are not real high on my desires.
A couple of things from the sequel trilogy I would like, but most of those designs are just not that interesting to me

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back