Bandai Fett

Fett_Ish

Sr Member
I should post more of my models, I just either never get around to it or when I do don't get much feedback (see my T-800 thread) so dang it, I'm gonna keep trying! Here's my Boba Fett from Bandai. Zero mods except the diamond shaped middle of his chest armor, though its more of a fix. I lost the damn tiny part so I put the sticker on some styrene and cut it and glued on. All the seams were filled by using glue, squeezing, then sanding away. I didn't paint the base colors, for the 'fabric parts I just dull coted and then weathered and sealed. The damage to armor was done with a fine brush and my head mounted magnifier. I used a painting atlas from the dented helmet, but simplified the colors down to a dark grey, dark green, silver and orange yellow. At this scale all the colors are hard to differentiate. I think I picked him up off Amazon for like 16 bucks and built him up in a day so I am very happy to have him stand on my desk. Feedback desired, thanks for looking!
Fett_01.jpeg
Fett_02.jpeg

Very nice chipping/weathering on the armor and especially the helmet!

He is on my list. I am torn though with leaving him posable, or using putty to filling in the gaps and joints.

Of course that dilemma makes me want to buy two. One to leave posable and one to make more realistic in a fixed pose

Thanks fellas!
Very nice chipping/weathering on the armor and especially the helmet!

He is on my list. I am torn though with leaving him posable, or using putty to filling in the gaps and joints.

Of course that dilemma makes me want to buy two. One to leave posable and one to make more realistic in a fixed pose
It is a dilemma. I knew if I posed him permanently I'd want to change it and if I didn't I wouldn't. If Bandai would do a 1\6th like the ST I would go all out and lock in a pose.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back