Back to the Future

Where is this display? The Hollywood Museum?

Yes. You can see this exact display in the "Expedition BTTF" documentary.

If someone can go there and take a zoomed-in, hi-res photo of that "Chapel of Love" photo and send it to me, I can revise the hidden parts of the photo. And please also make sure that there's no reflections on the glass of the display.

Last edited:
I've just watched the video and noticed, one of my PDFs made it into the museum. For the skateboard with the Hoverboard design that was made in 2015, Madrid used my hero board PDF. They just replaced the Mattel logos by their own logos. :D

thats great Roland i really hope you was credited for your work, and they should pay you to do more for them as your work is always awesome and screen accurate! you know more about the movies than some of the people that worked on them! Your a legend in the bttf props department here on RPF thank you :)

Does anyone know what the silver box on the far left of this photo is? I know it’s a device meant to synchronize doc and Einstein’s stopwatches but what is it actually? Or was it just a box the prop department slapped together maybe?

Attachments

• 9577FF89-694C-45C5-A537-6B781B204020.jpeg
    9577FF89-694C-45C5-A537-6B781B204020.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 32
thats great Roland i really hope you was credited for your work, and they should pay you to do more for them as your work is always awesome and screen accurate! you know more about the movies than some of the people that worked on them! Your a legend in the bttf props department here on RPF thank you :)

I made the PDFs of the other three skateboards (Griff's gang) for them too. I don't think I was ever credited for this, but I got a Valterra skateboard for free, so that's good enough for me. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back