Back to the Future

Thanks! It's the most accurate and quality one I've ever seen.But I'm not sure the cusco logo has a point near the triangle because in some versions I saw a line instead :confused

Hi guys,

this logo is done by me in 2007 and I uploaded it on Brands of the World. Accidently I made a circle instead of a line. No idea why ....

Attached is the new 2012 version with the line and the font is slightly alterered. So this is the most accurate CUSCO logo available.

Hope you like it.

Dietrich

Why do you think, it's a line? Look at the original prop. It's a circle. :)

By the way: I'm working on a vectorized version (yes, even the large fax text will be vectorized ;)). Just give me a few hours.

In the meantime, here is the production-made fax from "Profiles in History":

attachment.php

Here is my version of the Cusco fax. Everything in the PDF is vectorized, even the "You're fired!!!" text. I made all three versions - with full text, with disappearing text and without text.

US-Letter versions:

Cusco_Fax_with_full_text_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_US-Letter.pdf
Cusco_Fax_with_disappearing_text_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_US-Letter.pdf
Cusco_Fax_without_text_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_US-Letter.pdf

And the A3 versions for people outside the USA (for cutting out the US-Letter size):

Cusco_Fax_with_full_text_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_A3.pdf
Cusco_Fax_with_disappearing_text_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_A3.pdf
Cusco_Fax_without_text_remade_by_Roland_Zubcic_A3.pdf

Preview pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Roland, you're contributionas are of the best I've ever seen! Great work, mate! Thanks for sharing!

Yes Roland you're right , I checked my bluray copy and saw that it was a circle.Great job as usual :cool And Cmdr.Kerner ; what you did with the first logo in 2007 was correct ,no need to change it :)

Yes Roland you're right , I checked my bluray copy and saw that it was a circle.Great job as usual :cool And Cmdr.Kerner ; what you did with the first logo in 2007 was correct ,no need to change it :)

Sorry, I thought I was wrong first.....

Hoşça kal, görüşürüz!, güle güle!

Dietrich

Now we need someone who can provide us with the correct continuous paper. Is there someone who has a lot of this paper and is willing to send me some sheets?

Now we need someone who can provide us with the correct continuous paper. Is there someone who has a lot of this paper and is willing to send me some sheets?

They used this kind of paper, because the old matrix printers needed it. Since they cropped the paper for the movie, I think there's no need to use continuous paper for that replica. An ordinary US-Letter sheet is good enough.

Last edited:
UPDATE +++ UPDATE +++ UPDATE

Hi guys. I've made an update on my Cusco fax. I wasn't happy with my used font for the Cusco address and - because I didn't find a perfect font - I've rewritten the text with my software. Now it's more accurate compared to the original fax.

So if you had downloaded my PDF's before, please download them again in my previous Cusco thread, if you wanna have an accurate version. :)

Hey guys maybe someone can take a shot at cleaning this up making the left side of the poster a little less squished.This is the exact poster hanging

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back