Back to the Future

Is there a remake of the AT&T logo?
Atandtlogo2015.PNGThumbprint.png

I'm hoping to use it for a project. If it doesn’t exist already then I’ll work on recreating it.

I wish I learned how to use scetchup or Photoshop so I could make a decal to put on my walkman so it says the right model. Lol. Do you know of any physical differences between yours and the P07?
Hi I think that they are both the same physically (except the model number) the P07 was released in the uk and Europe and the other was released in the USA etc, I've also got the P07! But as you know they don't come up for sale very often and when they do they sell for a lot! The headphones are even harder to get! the headphones used in the movies are Aiwa hp-m15 Headphones! Hope this helps....

Hi I think that they are both the same physically (except the model number) the P07 was released in the uk and Europe and the other was released in the USA etc, I've also got the P07! But as you know they don't come up for sale very often and when they do they sell for a lot! The headphones are even harder to get! the headphones used in the movies are Aiwa hp-m15 Headphones! Hope this helps....

Yes I know about the headphones. I'm getting a pair at the end of this month.

sorry ,I was going to do this but something came up. hope these photos help & this project gets finished by someone.

Casper,

I noticed the filenames of your AIWA pics said 'mini'; Do you have anything higher res? The size/ppi of the pics posted do not translate well to the print world.

Thanks!
David M.
aka etc., etc.

Anyone have any good refference pics of 80's whopper boxes? I am having a hard time finding them.

On a side note, Universal Florida has an Almanac now. I wonder if they bought one or printed Rolands file? If I can find it i'll try to get a better pic
17361304_1308326699202531_1903705287_n.jpg

A few days ago I started re-watching the first season of "MacGyver" (the original one, not the new one). This night I watched episode #14 "Countdown" and you can imagine my surprise when I saw MacGyver playing around with this thing - it's the exact model number and it's even one with a green logo. No wonder, the episode is from 1985. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp_29881-Screenshot_2017-03-20-07-27-291237489039.png
    tmp_29881-Screenshot_2017-03-20-07-27-291237489039.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 955
Universal orlando has their own Sports Almanac (not for sale) I wonder what their sorce is/ who made it? Any ideas?

20170331_123028.jpg20170331_123021.jpg20170331_123008.jpg
Edit:
Even tho this book is thicker, looks to be of the same quality as the Halloweenconstumes.com quality
back-to-the-future-marty-mcfly-jacket-2.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back