Done / Completed Back To The Future Marty McFly Jacket IN LEATHER

Love this jacket! Thanks Danny:)
image.jpeg

Got my jacket as well today. :D Not gonna lie I was starting to get worried here when communication was lost for a short period but i understand Danny had some issues at home. Any frustration that i had was completely erased when i opened the package. This jacket is amazing. Looks Great and Fits Perfect. Wore it to an event and in public tonight and got way more complements than i would ever imagine. If anybody is on the fence about getting in on the next run don't hesitate. You wont be sorry.
Also how perfect is it that it arrived at my house October 21 2015 haha.
Thanks Danny

Here's a photo of my jacket! It fits great. My one issue is that it has shoulder padding that makes it bulkier than it needs to be.
Otherwise it's amazingly well made! I will wear this through fall and winter! Thanks Danny!https://i.imgur.com/8Rb7ydx.jpg

Man that's an impressive build! It's amazing!

Very Cool!! Wish I would have seen these earlier!

Want me to add you for the second run? ;)

Love this jacket! Thanks Danny:)
View attachment 544023

Loving how it fits you!

Got my jacket as well today. :D Not gonna lie I was starting to get worried here when communication was lost for a short period but i understand Danny had some issues at home. Any frustration that i had was completely erased when i opened the package. This jacket is amazing. Looks Great and Fits Perfect. Wore it to an event and in public tonight and got way more complements than i would ever imagine. If anybody is on the fence about getting in on the next run don't hesitate. You wont be sorry.
Also how perfect is it that it arrived at my house October 21 2015 haha.
Thanks Danny

Thank you so much for the nice words!

To everyone of you, I do take some time to get back at you but believe me, if I'm taking time to get back at you is because I am either swamped and I haven't had the time because I'm working for you and your satisfaction or because you contacted me requesting something and I want to get back at you with the right answer. Your satisfaction is really my priority and I'm so glad that those who had received their jackets had posted so many nice things about them, because that way I know I'm fulfilling my goal!

If you want to be added to the second run or if you're already there, be sure that the jackets will be ready on time for winter, I'm just waiting on everyone's jackets of the first run arriving safely to their owners and making sure that everyone's happy with everything, be sure I will do the same for you.

I hope you all had an amazing Back to the Future day! Welcome to the future!

Danny

Sorry that i didn't give a feedback of the jacket before today but i have to say that the jacket is really PERFECT ! It is really worth the price and looks amazing, it is my daily jacket and i proud to wear and see fan's eye like :eek when they see it.

The colors of the jacket are exactly the same as displayed.

AWESOME work danny !!! :thumbsup

I just stumbled on this thread. It's the first I've heard of it but the pictures fantastic. I may be interested in the second run myself. Please tell me where to find more information particularly the price. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just went and picked up my jacket from the post office and guys theses are stunning! Im very, very happy with it.
Id post a pic but my crappy camera wouldnt do it justice. The cut, colour, size, stiching, everything is very well done.
This was a big investment for me and it was worth every cent and the inner pockets were also a nice surprise.
Anyone still thinking about ordering, i highly recommend it.
Awsome work danny and thankyou for doing this run. I look forward to your next projects.

PS. Anyone interested in sizeing, im 173cm tall, 71kgs and ordered a Medium. Fits me perfect.

If anyone is on the fence about the second run, I say jump in and go for it! I love my jacket from the first run. It looks awesome, and it gets a lot of attention!! Thanks again Danny!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back