Back to the Future Delorean Car sounds

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone know where I can download the Delorean Time Machine sounds wavs/Ringtones like the door opening Time Circuits etc.

Thanks in advance,

~Mike

Gap, I went there and found EVERYTHING for my McFly costume, except for the checkered shirt, I had one looking like it just laying around, you can probably find that there to though,

Your friend in time,
BOXMAN8745

Blast you guys for posting that site. I'm going to be busy downloading and ordering forever now lol. Actually the sounds will be handy as i want to modify my Diamond toys Delorean as the sounds are kinda lame.

Anyone know where I can download the Delorean Time Machine sounds wavs/Ringtones like the door opening Time Circuits etc.
~Mike

Here's some sounds taken from the GTA: Vicy City Back to the Future Mod. They're all still named to work in game, so you'll need to take a listen to work out what's what. I think everything you're after should be covered, and there's a few sounds for the time train too.

Credit to the mod team who took the time to rip these sounds in the first place.

http://rapidshare.com/files/434793404/BTTF_Sounds.rar

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back